ZIMSEC O-Level Agriculture Syllabus PDF free download. This is the complete syllabus all teachers will need. And for ZIMSEC O-Level students, knowing the syllabus will help your prepare even better for the forthcoming examination.
The Zimbabwe School Examinations Council (ZIMSEC) is an autonomous parastatal under the Ministry of Education, Sports and Culture of the Republic of Zimbabwe, responsible for the administration of public examinations in Zimbabwean schools.
Its syllabuses were evaluated by the National Academic Recognition Centre (NARIC) in the United Kingdom and found to be equivalent to the General Certificate Of Education Standard offered in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, United States of America, and the other English-speaking countries, hence the internationally recognized qualifications conferred by the Council.
The following qualifications are offered by ZIMSEC:
- for primary education
- ZIMSEC Grade Seven Certificate, awarded after sitting for Grade Seven (Year Seven) examinations.
- for secondary education
- ZIMSEC General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (commonly referred to as “O-Levels”), this is for individuals doing the 2 year GCE O-Levels subject-based course beginning in Form 3 to Form 4 (i.e. Year 10 and 11)
- ZIMSEC General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (commonly referred to as “A-Levels”), is the school-leaving qualification conferred by the Council to pupils completing secondary or pre-university education.
ZIMSEC O-Level Agriculture Syllabus PDF
The Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education wishes to acknowledge the following for their valued contribution in the production of this syllabus:
Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education Science and Technology Development
- Representatives from Teachers` Colleges
- Zimbabwe School Examinations Council (ZIMSEC)
- University of Zimbabwe
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- Chibero College of Agriculture